Thursday, September 20, 2018

Review of Country Liquor by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Silas King's story and we are introduced to Winona Trace. Winona is just out camping for a get away from her own life. With no job, a boyfriend who cheat and has now left her, and a pervy landlord she needed to get away. However little did she know that she was on Silas's land. She had heard rumors about him but didn't believe any of them. Silas has just learned that his uncle has passed away and with no children as his nephew all the money goes to him. There is just one hitch, he needs a wife and one that looks like they are on their way to creating a family. Little did he know his solution would wonder onto his land and set up camp. Can these two find a HEA or will they find out sometimes when you make a deal with the devil all you get it burned?

This is another amazing hit by this amazing author. This book can be read as a stand alone but I would suggest it be read in order so that no surprises are revealed. This book does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...