Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Review of Blue Collar Billionaire by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ariella and Beau. Ariella has had a crush on her dad's best friend for as long as she can remember. So when she mentions that she wants to get into the early architecture program at U.S.C she is sure he made it happen. Now her small apartment needs some repairs she knows who to call just not how to call. Her dad will take car of that first call though. Beau takes one look at her apartment and is willing to make the repairs but not willing to let her stay there. He wants his woman with him always. Can two people who have feelings for one another finally show the other what they want or will they loose their chance at a HEA?

This is an amazing book. There are ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin this book for any other readers I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. You will be rooting for these characters the who way through. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...