Sunday, September 30, 2018

Review of Protect by the Claws by Laura Wylde


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Baron and Kayla. When Baron first saw Kayla she made everything stop around her for him. He knows she is it for him but there are other people who don't want to see that happen mainly her father. Now years later Kayla is a detective in the same police department that her father is sheriff. There is no love loss between father and daughter though. They just can't seem to see eye to eye especially because he knows something about Baron that Kayla doesn't. Now with another dead body that is a bear mauling she is the person trying to figure it out. There is more to the story though than either of them realize. Will they both make it out and to a HEA or will the person doing the killing kill them next?

This is an amazing book. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...