Sunday, September 16, 2018

Review of Temptations by Amiee Louise


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sam and Payton. Love isn't easy they say but it is worth the chance. This is something Sam and Payton must learn and go through. Each of them have issues from their past. However when they are together things just feel right. However the issues from the past don't always stay in the past. What will happen when they come to the present? Will they make it or was it just a spark in the past?

This is an amazing book. These characters will take you on a journey you will never want to get off of. It has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any  other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...