Sunday, September 16, 2018

Review of My Protector by Layla Valentine & Holly Rayner


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jenna and Joel. Joel is tasked with keeping Jenna safe the problem he is having with this is he is deeply attracted to her. Jenna feels like something is off from the moment she gets off the phone with her father. She however chalks it up to him worrying about her flying from overseas. That is until she is kidnapped by Joel. Neither is sure what is happening to them or if they will make it out alive. However are the willing to risk a HEA on that or will the risk out way the reward?

This is an amazing book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin any of the surprises for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...