Sunday, September 16, 2018

Review of Vegas Bets by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

IN this book we meet Aurora, Ryker, and Cole. Aurora just won a contest that gives her 2 tickets to Vegas. However the same weekend that she is supposed to go is the same weekend her sister needs to be the maid of honor in her best friends wedding. Also Aurora may have faked some of her information on the contest paperwork. Cole and Ryker have their own secrets but when they are looking for a little distraction little did they know she would be walking in soon. Can the three of them find a HEA or will it all go up in flames before it begins?

This is an amazing book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin any of the surprises for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...