Sunday, September 30, 2018

Review of Asking for Trouble Selena Kitt


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

We meet these characters in Here Comes Trouble. Though each of these books can be read as stand alone, they should be read in order. The say that time and space make the heart grow fonder. This is true for Rob and Sabrina. With everything that is going on around them they wonder will it all be to much. Rob's wife doesn't want the divorce and is making things very difficult for the couple. A baby on the way and Katie has come back because of things that happened on the road. Things are never easy for this couple can they find the HEA that might just be in reach this time or will it all blow up in smoke?

This is a great continuation of this couples story. It does have some ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...