Sunday, September 30, 2018

Review of Theirs to Master by BJ Wane


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Paige Wilcox, Troy and Trevor Carlson. Paige works as a bartender in a bar call the Precinct. It is a local hang out after work for both police officers and prosecutors. This is where Paige meets Troy and Trevor. However she knows there is something about these men that have her not only backing off from the attraction she feels but backing way far away. She is determined never to be dominated by a man and after seeing what her twin sister has gone through she it is even more set in stone. Troy and Trevor enjoy sharing a woman between them. Watching her enjoy pleasure they can give her between them. However lately one fiery red head has them both hooked. They know to get the type of fun they are truly looking for they have to go elsewhere. However they are all beginning to wonder about that what if. Can they find a HEA or will they all be left wanting?

This is a super hot book. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...