Sunday, September 2, 2018

Review of Temptation and Trouble by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kacey, Harlan, and Gabe. Kacey is a young girl who feel for a boy and agreed to marry him. Only to find out (before they got married luckily) that he preferred another's company. Yep he cheated and that was the end of them but 2 years later she still can't seem to get over it. She has been drinking as much as she can just to numb the pain. One night she runs into Harlan and she wonders what it would be like to be with a man like him. Harlan tells her on that same night about how he is no longer with his cheating wife. When Harlan brings up having Kacey at his place at first his first question is "Is she hot?" However one look at her and he is having thoughts he never had before. Can they all get a HEA or will their pasts make that impossible?

This is a super hot book. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...