Sunday, September 30, 2018

Review of Hockey Obsession by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Hazel Brown and Henrick Magnusson. Hazel and her twin brother Rusty have been big fans of hockey as far back as they can remember. However Henrick has influenced them both in different ways. Rusty to become a goalie himself and Hazel well with lust. So when Hazel gets a chance to meet the man himself at a signing for fans in the garden she jumps at the chance. Little did she know that one look is all it took for them both to find not only a spark but a raging fire. Now however things are complicated when her brother is traded from his team the Boston Bears to the Gotham Guardians. The problem with this is it looks like he will be taking over Henrick's spot. Can these two find a HEA or will the fact that his career and her brother may be changing everything get in their way?

This is another amazing hit by this author. This couple makes you want to find someone that will give you that kind of devotion. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...