Saturday, September 8, 2018

Review of Once Upon a Dragon by Selena Kitt


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jules and Kai. Jules is just a horsewoman as far as she knows. She doesn't know what she will do about the farm she knows she is barely getting by but she is determined to make it. However when Cass tries to set her up with Kai she knows she's in for trouble. Kai doesn't know what to make of this woman but he knows she needs help. He just wishes he could figure out a way to get her to understand he wants to help her no strings attached. Well maybe some but they can get to that later after they have fixed the problems with the ranch. Can these two find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs that I could really like to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...