Thursday, September 27, 2018

Review of The Dungeon Fantasy Club by Anya Summers


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this box set you get all 8 full length stories in this series. In each of these stories we find men and women finding out exactly who they are and what they want out of their live. Each of these couples also has to fight something to find that possible HEA. 

This is an amazing series. Having all of them in this box set will make it easy to get lost in them for hours. I would highly recommend this set to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...