Sunday, September 30, 2018

Review of Mountain Man's Price by Ava Grace


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Violet Miller and Luke Chase. Violet caught her husband cheating on her at The Mountain Tavern so she avoids it like the plague. However it is the one place with music and dancing so when her friends want to go she agrees. Luke and Violet are friends and though she is still slightly smarting from her soon to be finalized divorce she knows though Luke would be fun for a night he is not the long term kind of guy. He is one of those men that looks pretty in the window but you are pretty sure taking him home will not look so good. Luke likes his life in the MC but he has no aspirations on being pres. He truly believes that is what his friend Coop is meant for. Luke has been looking at Violet just like she has been looking at him for the last couple of month. He believes she is ready for more with him. Can these two find a HEA or will their ideas about the other make that impossible?

This book is amazing. It definitely has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...