Saturday, September 8, 2018

Review of Mountain Man Biker by Angela Blake and Chloe Maddox


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Isabel (Izzy) Lewis and Sean Ames. Izzy is a vet and when Sean hits dog 
he brings her in to have the vet make sure she is ok. When they touch they feel something that they never have before but they know neither can act on it. Can these two find a HEA or will other people make that impossible?

This is an good book. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...