Sunday, September 30, 2018

Review of Club Endless Fantasy by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Gina, Joaquin, Erik, Olsen and Irwin. When Gina finally gets her best friend Harmony to visit she is a little jealous of all that she has. Not that she wouldn't wish for all the happiness her best friend could get in the world just in that I wish it was me kind of way. So when she asks if she ever called Angelina she of course has to say no. Though she wants a relationship like her best friend she is scared when she can't even get one man to commit who says more will? So when she gives it a chance she wonders is this the time for her HEA or will the men in her life just use her for what they want and leave her?

This is an amazing story about finding love in an unconventional way. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Devil's Nuptials by KC Crowne

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mariya & Damien Si...