Monday, September 24, 2018

Review of Sugar & Spice by C


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a volutnary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kaylan Santine and Jack Madison. Kaylan had it all a home, job and a boyfriend. Then she lost her aunt ad she left her a bakery that sh knows nothing about. Little did she know what this bakery would mean to so many people. When she agrees to give it a go for a couple of months she runs into a man named Jake Madison she isn't sure who he is or how he knows her aunt though. Things don't go as planned though and she has to sell the shop. Thinking she is doing what is best for the employees she lets it go. However things with Jack had just made a turn for the better when she is hit with even more devastating new. Can these two find a HEA or will the hits she keeps taking be more than they can take? 

This is a great story. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...