Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Review of Bearly Burning The Bears of Blackrock book 2 by Michaela Wright


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Kirk Fenn's story and are introduced to Josephine "Joe" Dalton. Joe is on the run from a man she never wants to see again. So when she tries to get her and her daughter to a motel after a long days drive she almost hits a bear. Kirk knows that it is his fault she ended up in a near fatal accident. So he does as she says and keeps her daughter safe. What happens though when two people who aren't looking for love find something the didn't know they were looking for? Will they find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that will never happen?

This is an amazing story. It does have its share of ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that this book will grab you from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...