Friday, September 21, 2018

Review of Marrying the Rock Star by B. B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chase Lewis and Delia. Delia always wanted to be a musician but she just can't seem to get the right breaks. Chase on the other hand is famous and is having a hell of a time with it. After a few drinks in a place he shouldn't have been at he thinks he hooked up with a girl after the show. Now she is spreading rumors that could hurt the band but more over hurt him. So when he gets the text to meet up with an old friend he jumps on it. Delia knows that helping Chase give her a chance at all her dreams but is it worth in the long run? Can these two find a HEA or will this just be a PR stunt that will go horribly wrong?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...