Sunday, September 2, 2018

Review of Playing with Temptation by Kelsey King


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Riley Harper and Branson Carter.  Branson believes that when he meets with a rookie designer to figure out what the problem is he expects a man. Much to his surprise he finds a striking woman walking into his office. Riley has always wanted to work for BPC but on day one she finds herself in the CEO's office. She knows she should be intimidated but there is just something about Bransen that has her wanting to be closer to him. Can these two find a HEA or will working in the same place be more than either can take?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...