Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Review of The Billionaire's Baby Arrangement by Krista Lakes


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Emma and Jackson Weathers. Emma is just the local coffee girl in Jackson's building but when he find out he needs help with his PR problem something makes him think of her. Emma wants more from her life then working in a coffee shop. She also wants to be a wife and mother. However with no prospects on the horizon that second on is a stretch. That is until Jackson comes to her with a proposition. What happens though when feelings get involved? Will their be a HEA or will this just have been a bad business deal?

This is a great book about fining what really matters in life. This book does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...