Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Review of Flow: Men of Inked Southside book #2by Chelle Bliss


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Daphne Gallo's story and we meet Leo Conti. They know within waring families you stay to your side. However there is just something that pulls the two together. That and their is no real love loss between father and daughter. However one wrong statement is all it takes and these two have a battle of their own on their hands. The question is "is it for a HEA or is it to kill the other person"? 

This is another amazing story by this author. We see characters from her other men of inked series in this book. We also meet some new characters. This book however is a roller-coaster that will have you never wanting the ride to end. It does have it's ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...