Thursday, August 30, 2018

Review of Redemption by Amy Brent



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Ben and Lindsey. Both of them run camps for people to empower themselves. One is from a therapy, yoga, healthy eating group the other is military guys. Both groups however realize the benefits of therapy for their clients. The other problem both owners both want and don't want each other. Can they put aside their past hurts to find a HEA or will it all be to much?

This is an amazing story. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will grab you from the first page and not let go until the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...