Monday, July 30, 2018

Review of Adored by Tina Donahue


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Adam Farrell and Danni DeWitt. Danni and Adam have worked for rival companies for years. Now however Adam has become her new boss. What Dannie doesn't know is that the head boss is looking to cut her from the team to save money.  After Adam's first taste of Danni he can't get enough but he knows she will hate him if he continues to be with her without telling her about the possible loss of her job. Can they find a way to get a HEA or will their positions make that impossible?

This book is hot hot hot. The story has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...