Saturday, July 28, 2018

Review of His Baby Secret by Layla Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Hannah Newell and Dominic Riley. They knew each other since they were kids. However on graduation night it all changes for them. They finally get a chance to tell each other how they feel only to be separated for the next 7 years. There are things that happen to both of them during that time. Now that they are seeing one another for her brother Harvey's wedding Dominic isn't sure the reception he will get. Can the one woman who holds his heart let him back into hers or will his best friend and brother be the one to keep them apart this time? Can they get their HEA or will it all just be that thing they had on graduation night?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say this book will hook you from the first word and hold you to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...