Saturday, July 7, 2018

Review of My Best Friend's Ex by Amy Brent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Connor and Alice. Alice has a band that consists mainly of people she considers family. She has just been handed an opportunity she just can't pass up. However she wonders will the one other person that isn't in their band that she considers family be as happy for them? Working with her best friend's ex isn't exactly the first thought she had when she thinks of her big break but there it is. She wonders though can she really have it all or will she loose something more precious than her big shot with her guys?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I son't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...