Saturday, July 21, 2018

Review of Possessive Protector by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nick Knight and Quincy. These two met when they were kids but from that day forward Knight new it was his job and his right to protect her. They have been apart for the last 15 years but he is back and will do anything to show everyone she is his and his alone. Quincy knows he is there but he never stays put long enough for her to get to him again. She wants him and him alone. Will they get their HEA or will they always be one step apart?

This is an amazing book. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other reader. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...