Sunday, July 22, 2018

Review of Still Not Over You by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kenna and Landon. These two know each other from when they were younger but one incident changed everything. Now they don't talk and Landon seems like he can barely stand Kenna. Nothing could be farther from the truth. So when Landon needs someone to watch his house while he works a job Kenna's brother volunteers her. Though he doesn't want her there he needs her there. However the more time they spend near each other the more they want one another. They wonder are they meant for each other or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. There is an amazing back and forth dynamic with these characters that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about it but I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...