Thursday, July 19, 2018

Review of Shopping for a CEO's Honeymoon by Julia Kent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get more from Amanda and Andrew. They never had a honeymoon and now people are beginning to wonder why, and by people we mean her friends. Amanda wonders though what would it be like to have time with just her and her husband. However you know what they say about those best laid plans and all. When she first proposes the idea she realizes they are on different sides of the coin when it comes to a honeymoon. Can they find a way to get the time they need with one another without compromising other things in their live or will it leave someone a little broken when it is all said and done?

This is another amazing story in this series. This book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't wan to ruin it for any other readers.  I would however highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...