Friday, July 27, 2018

Review of A Little Christmas Gift by Summer Graystone


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kenzi and Damon. When these two first meet Damon is the Santa in a local department store. Kenzi is a woman who is out of a job so she takes an elf position that her best friend offers her. Kenzi use to have a job, a boyfriend and a dom until recently when he broke up with her and let her go from her position at the bar. Kenzi has been in a funk and her roommate/friend Debbie thinks it is time she gets out of the apartment and back into life. Kenzi doesn't know where her life will take her next but if she is lucky she might just find a little holiday magic with this store Santa. Can she find a HEA or will this just be another heartbreak on the horizon for her?

This is a hot short story that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are ups and downs in this book. There is so much I want to tell you about them. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend this book to anyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...