Saturday, July 21, 2018

Review of Before you Go by Meredith St. James


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Laurel and Issac Gilmore. Just before Laurel graduates Issac in his infinite wisdom tells her he thinks it is time for them to breakup. Laurel can't believe that she spent all this time on a man who doesn't really want her and leaves with her head held high. However a summer later they are both wondering when the hurt from the break-up will fade. Issac realizes what a mistake he made and wonders is there anyway to get back his perfect woman. Can they find a HEA or will the pain of their breakup be the end of them?

This is an amazing story. It has its ups and downs that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this story but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...