Saturday, July 7, 2018

Review of The Bear's Matchmaker by Emily


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ophelia (Lia) Caldwell and Miles Van Tassel. All the alpha bears want Lia but not for any good reason. The silkies and the bears have made a pack the one who owned the silkie skin had control of the coast. Lia had no intentions on giving up her freedom for someone else to control her and all others. However when she meets Miles she knows there is something about him that makes her feel safe. Can they both find what they have been looking for or will outside forces divide them before they even know what their true destiny is?

This is an amazing book. There is so much I want to tell you about it but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. It has it's up and downs but will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...