Friday, July 20, 2018

Review of Wrangle Me by Gigi Thorne


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alexandra Cooper and Colton Booth. Alexandra is an 18 year old girl who knows what she doesn't want. Mostly she doesn't want to end up in an early grave like her mother working herself to death for her father and four brothers. She knows that the job at the Circle B isn't ideal but it is what she is doing now and it comes with room and board as well as payment so she knows she'll have time to figure it all out. Colton can't wait for the new cook since he can't even make toast without burning it. However the surprise he finds when he meets Alex his new cook is definitely not what he expected. Can these two make a HEA or will it all be over before it begins?

This is an amazing short story. It has it's ups and downs that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you but with it being so short I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...