Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Review of Belt Buckles and Spurs by Gigi Thorne


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nora Jackson and Toby Maxwell. These two have know each other since they were small children. But what happens when you start growing up and realize that friend you played with in the grass you want to play with in a different way now. Will you take a chance for something more or will you let the thought of a ruined friendship hold you back. Both Nora and Toby ask themselves these questions though they both want more they don't realize at first so does the other person. Can they find a HEA or will they stay hidden behind their friendship?

This is an amazing book. It really shows you that love can grow softly over time and it may change when your not looking. There are so many things this book lets us see. There is so much I want to tell you about it but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...