Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Review of Possessive Cowboy by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cheyenne and Cody. Cody knows what he wants and he won't let anyone stand in his way until he gets it. Cheyenne has been at college and is developing a way to harvest wool more humanly. Cody is determined to give Cheyenne everything she has ever wanted and so building her a barn and having everything she could ever need in there to help with her development is just a drop in the bucket to him. He knows she will give him a family and a full life. Now he just needs to get her on board with it. Can these two find their HEA or will this just something that is a dream in the wind?

This is a hot book about a cowboy who knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go after it. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...