Saturday, July 28, 2018

Review of Duets and Dominance by Anya Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Elizabeth “Lizzie” von Klepper and Solomon Ventura. Lizzie and Solomon have been friends for years. Solomon is determined to not let one stolen kiss change that. Lizzie has a problem she is a virgin and is desperate to get rid of it. The problem she has is there is one man she wants to give it to and it seems like he doesn't want it. When she learns how wrong she is they propose a week of giving into their desires and at the end they will go home and return to the way things were before. What happens when the two of them find they have feelings deeper than they every expected. Can they find a HEA or will this just be a mistake they made?

This is a super hot book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. Make sure you have something cool near by or someone to help with all the heat this book will generate because you will need it. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...