Saturday, July 14, 2018

Review of Boss's Babysitter by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a volutnary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jacob Stone and Mina Lewis. Jacob has noticed Mina but there is something about her that does more than catch his attention. He just can't seem to place where he knows her from. He however sees her as a hard worker and feels she needs to be better rewarded for that. Mina is looking for more responsibility but how do you go to a boss that you have just been hired at and say you need more? They both feel something more is working here but will they be able to do anything about it?

This is an amazing story. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...