Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Review of Cowboy's Princes by Gigi Thorne


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rhett and Aubrey. Rhett needs to revamp the family farm. He has ideas but no real understanding on how to put those plans into action. Aubrey is someone who knows how to put plans into action so when Rhett's brother Braxton comes to her and asks for her help. She knows she can't turn him down mostly because he gave her her start. The thing is they each wonder if the other has what it really takes to make this happen. Can they find something more than just plans for a ranch or will they find it was all to much to begin with?

This is a great short story. It has it's ups and downs between the animals and the couple. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this story but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...