Saturday, July 28, 2018

Review of Cypher's Mate by Mia Taylor


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Cypher Maison and Chloe Byler. All Chloe has been doing for the past 4 years is working her butt off in college but she's done now and it is time for something new. She wonders thought does she really have the strength to have something good or is this just another thing to knock her down. Cypher feels like an old man even when his band-mates are all excited about their most recent success. He doesn't know why he can't be like them but he has always been looking for the next thing that can happen to him. Can these two find their salvation in one another or will this be the thing that finally destroys them?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...