Saturday, July 7, 2018

Review of Club Infinite Fantasy by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Savannah, Quintin, Jedrek, Thorne, and Robby. Savannah has wanted her best friend Dominic what feels like forever but he has eyes for someone else. So when they decided it is time to settle down together Savannah knows it is truly time to move on. The only problem is she just doesn't know how. When she gets a nudge to go to Club Infinite Fantasy she resists at first little did she know this would change everything. Can she find herself and her HEA or will this just be another heartbreak she won't recover from this time?

This is a super hot story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...