Monday, July 9, 2018

Review of Billionaire Baby Daddy by Jenny Rose



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Karen and Trent. Karen was just looking for a good time on her 21st birthday. Little did she know she would leave with more than a hangover that night. She wouldn't trade her time with her son. She would however like a little more money to help everything run smoothly. When she bumps into the baby's father she realizes that there is a chance she could have more. What she really want now though is more time with the father if only he would be open to the idea as well. Can they all get a HEA or will money trump time and attention in this story?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that will have you emotionally connecting with the characters. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...