Saturday, July 28, 2018

Review of His Untamed Love by Anya Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mia Evans and Cole Stewart. In this book we find two people who are looking for that spark to come back into their life. Mia needs the spark to get her writing career back on track not to mention her life. Mia has had one hit after another in her life and is looking for a change to help her find herself again. Cole has had other women but there is something unsatisfying about them lately. So when he almost gets run over by Mia while on a horse he is slightly rude to her. Later when he has to fix her electrical in her cabin he sees her again and something comes over him he never expected. Can these two find the one thing that could help and heal them both or will they find it will just cause them more problems in the long run?

This is an amazingly hot book. It has it's ups and downs that will have you hooked on these characters from the first word. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...