Monday, July 9, 2018

Review of Theirs to Pleasure by Stasia Black


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is the second book in this series. Each can be read as a stand alone but better if read in order. In this book we meet Shay, Charlie, Henry, Gabriel, Jonas, and Rafael. Shay knows what will happen when they got to Jacob's Well. However she never planned on falling for Charlie along the way. Charlie doesn't know what to make of this town. All he wants to do is take Shay and his sister Abigail far away. He knows this can't happen but it is what he wants. Can they all find the HEA they are looking for or will it all be too much for Charlie to deal with?

This is a great story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will tell you it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...