Sunday, July 22, 2018

Review of That One Night by Amy Brent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Faye Donnelly and Sam Weis. Faye has had a rough time of it lately her last boyfriend just happened to be one of the lead singers the company she worked for represented. So when she found out he had a revolving door she dumped him. She did not want to be one of many. He then started a smear campaign against her and got her fired. now she has a no musician rule to bad her body hasn't gotten that memo. Sam thinks he has found the one woman he can really be with. His band has worked hard to get where they are today and they are on the verge of a breakthrough. Little did he know his dream girl was the one to make that happen. Can they make it work or will their desires for their future and their pasts prevent that from ever happening?

This is an amazing book. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...