Friday, July 27, 2018

Review of Bearly Rivals by Kayci Morgan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Well she's back Gerri is back with another woman who wants that perfect match. Gerri has a little something up her sleeve though it isn't just one man that is perfect for her it takes two to make that perfect match. Bailey has never found that perfect match but she knows it is out there. What she really wants more than anything is children. So when her meddling best friend send her to a match maker she is skeptical but goes anyway. Can she really find the perfect match or will this go like all her other tries up in flames?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are ups and downs in this book that will have you connecting with these characters in ways you never thought. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...