Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Review of Possessive Australian by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Oliver and Charlotte. Charlotte is just looking for a get away from work for awhile. Her father's friend Oliver has offered her family the use of his home in Bali whenever they want to visit. Charlotte thinks this is the perfect spot to just relax for a week. Little did she know Oliver would be there. One look at Charlotte and Oliver knows she is the woman for him if only he can convince her. He knows he doesn't have much time but he will use all he has to his advantage. Can they get their HEA or will outside people make that impossible?

This is a super hot book. It has it's ups and downs in the story-line that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...