Sunday, July 22, 2018

Review of Stepbrother Trouble by Nicky Harmony


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lucy, Josh and Daniel. Lucy is home from college but she isn't saying why yet. She has avoided coming home for quite a while now. However this isn't just a friendly visit, she's hiding something. Now if she can just get past what she feels for her step-brother she would be golden. Can she find a way out of this mess or did she just find herself in more than she can handle?

This is an amazing book. It has its ups and downs that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about it but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...