Friday, July 27, 2018

Review of Best Friend's Brother by Flora Ferrrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sadie and Miles. Miles took one look at Sadie on her 18th birthday and everything inside him changed. She went from being his sisters friend that was always around to the woman he wanted to marry and have children with. However he knew he couldn't just blurt that out at her birthday part so he has waited. Since she saw him at her birthday party Sadie knows who and what she wants and she wants Miles. She wonders though what it will do to her friendship if she tries to pursue Miles. Can she have her HEA or will she lose a friendship and a family in the process?

This is a super hot book. It has it's ups and downs. You will find yourself connecting with the characters in ways you didn't expect. However you will be hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't wan to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...