Monday, July 30, 2018

Review of Knocked up by the Office Alpha by Nina Rains


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Trace Desvilles and Saraphine Jones. Trace is looking for a no strings attached woman who will have his baby and then walk away. He doesn't want marriage, he doesn't want the picket fence he just wants and heir. So he goes to his old college to give a speech during graduation and there he finds her. He is sure with all of Saraphine credentials she is the perfect one. Saraphine has just graduated and is ready to make her way in the world. So when she is told she is being considered for a position at Marked Traces Travel she is surprised but excited. That is until she hears Trace's proposal. Can they find a way to a HEA or will this whole arrangement blow up in their faces. 

This is a super hot book. It has it's ups and downs. That will have you both wanting to smack and shake these characters. There is so much I want to tell you about this story but I don't want to ruin it for other readers. I will tell you this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...