Thursday, July 19, 2018

Review of Summer Loving by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Julian and Kaylee. Both are out for something they never knew they were looking for until they looked at the other person. However things haven't been easy for either of them so why should them being together be any different? Can they find their HEA or have they just met their next bad thing?

This is an amazing book. It does have some rough scenes but they will grab hold of you and drag you emotionally through the ringer. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...