Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Review of Maneuver by Chelle Bliss


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Delilah Miles and Lucio Gallo. When this book opens we find Delilah being kicked out of her father's car when he is drunk one night. She says she won't leave without her baby so he kicks them both out. Before she can get her purse he speeds off into the night. Lucio sees this girl in the bar and goes to help. Little did he know what he was getting into after that first meeting. These two are from different sides of the tracks or that is what it seems like at first. Can they find that HEA or will this just be a random meeting one night in a bar?

This is an amazing book. This author has given us another hit out of the park. There are so many ups and downs I want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin the twist in the story for any of the readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...